My Cat Does A Mildly Exasperating Thing But I Love Him Anyway:
A photo story.
welcome to my desk
this is my cat
hi mum i am here yis hello
hi where are u going
do you like my sock paws
they are so conveniently located
next to the bane of ur existence
MY BABY BOY
Inktober set 6-12 | 1-6 here
OC palooza. evil bird woman, some mewmew fan characters, a fairy, and two fantasy universe characters!
ayeeee i’m slackin off a bit lately ignore the dates sometimes I sketch them and decide to line them a week later
INKING GOALS TBH….
OH DUDE, this is such a cool little story, thank you for sharing! Haha, I am a very different person now, but I’m really happy you were able to get enjoyment out of that series back in the day. Glad you could find me again too! :)
Thank you so much! That means so much to me :’)
inspired me to go back to drawing. Today, I came back to seeing what you and Bee were doing and now I feel great. I want to thank both of you for being one of my inspirations to begin drawing again. :)
Of course I care! Thank you so much for sending this.
I’m so happy we could help boost your mood, I hope you stay happy and healthy for a good time!
Hi! I’m still pretty up and down, but I’m determined to be more active online this week! Let’s hope I can keep it up :)
To answer your question, there is no such thing as being a hypocrite about the things you want. Because of the shitty norms surrounding relationships, it may be more difficult for you to find what you’re looking for? But that doesn’t mean the fault is on you, and it sure as hell doesn’t make you unreasonable.
Relationships include compromise, but more importantly they should focus on respecting your partner(s) and the things they do and don’t want.
If your partner(s) ever try to coerce you into sex or push it on you, it’s a sign that they see you as a means to an end, rather than a unique person with unique needs.
Don’t let go of what you want, unless you yourself feel it’s time to change. Being happy is being true to yourself.
I like to have white or ambient noise playing while I study, so I thought I’d share a list of my favourite websites in case anyone else was interested.
- Rainymood - Allows you to play rain, with suggestions of ambient music to play at the same time. Has an iOS and Android app, my personal favourite.
- Calm - A visually beautiful website. Provides moving backgrounds and an option for guided calm which allows you to immerse yourself in the music and to relax. Has a free app for iPhone. Another one of my favourites.
- Showertime - The experience of taking a shower without the water. Allows you to control features such as length of shower, size of room, water pressure, etc.
- Coffitivity - The background noise of a coffee shop. Allows you to choose between different locations such as lunchtime lounge, morning murmur etc. Has an app for iOS and Android as well as a desktop app for OS X.
- Soundrown - A website with a sleek minimalist design, allows you to choose between rain, coffee shop, ocean, fire, bird noises, or a combination of the five.
- Relaxing Snow - Visually beautiful falling snow, the website gives you the opinion to play music with the scenery, or to choose your own.
- Raining.Fm - This website gives you the ability to adjust the rain to exactly how you’d like it, with options to tweak thunder, rain and storm noises. Has an app for iOS and Android, as well as a timer and snooze option.
- Rain For Me - Simple rain effects with the option to download the audio files for offline listening.
- Snowy Mood - Inspired by Rainy Mood, this website really makes you feel like it’s winter. Perfect for playing while snuggled up in a warm bed.
- Rainy Cafe - Combines the sounds of a bustling cafe setting with the sounds of drizzling rain. Allows you to select the volume of each setting, or turn one off completely.
Hey, sorry I know you sent this a couple days ago, thanks for being so considerate!
When I went to school I didn’t know or see any hijabis, sadly, but in the three years I’ve been out of school my area has seen a sudden influx of desi and Muslim families in general, so I don’t know if it was the school culture itself or my city at large (if that makes sense?)
I haven’t heard a lot about the ethnic/racial/religious awareness of Calarts, but have you tried going on a campus tour? They should offer one, and you could observe the kind of students that go there first-hand.
Best of luck, and may Allah bring you ease!
These “coffee kiss” sculptures are part of an ongoing series by Chinese artist Johnson Tsang. Started in 2002, the series is named after a local drink called Yuanyang, which is made using a mixture of three parts coffee and seven parts Hong Kong-style milk tea to perfectly represent both Eastern and Western cultures.
Jessie Setiono by Andre Wiredja for Grazia Indonesia Sept 2014
I just want to say that if you begin to identify as asexual following illness or disability or trauma or depression, you are not less asexual than someone who has always identified as asexual. Your asexual identify is valid and you belong in this community.